- TranXition is an eXtreme rehab intervention program;
- For youth aged 15 to 25 years old with a diagnosis of a physical impairment (motor, hearing, visual, language);
- To optimize social participation and move rehabilitation into the community!
- TranXition offers youth groups as well as parent groups to support everyone through the transition to adulthood.
- You identify your own goals for your transition to adult life. We coach and guide you through a range of “real life” learning experiences: personal, social, cultural, school and professional.