Requires help in using assistive technology, with the goal of fully participating in society:
- Oral and written communication
- Using the telephone
- Computer access
- Environmental control
See the list of available services for each program
Services are offered at
- Constance-Lethbridge site (NDG)
- Satellite Centre, Neurology Program (Kirkland)
Request for services
- A person, a family member, or a person within their community can complete the request for services form.
- A link to the form is available on the page for the Physical and intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorder Access Desk.