The Lethbridge-Layton-Mackay Rehabilitation Centre Users' Committee brings together representatives from various client groups served by our rehabilitation centre. They are adults or parents of children or adolescents who may have a motor, visual or hearing impairment or a communication disorder.
We represent the users of the MAB, MacKay, Constance-Lethbridge sites and the Satellite Centre.
- Inform users of their rights and obligations.
- Defend the collective rights and interests of users before the institution or any competent authority.
- Accompany and assist users, on request, in any actions they undertake, including filing a complaint.
- Evaluate users’ satisfaction with services received.
- Help improve the quality of services and users’ living conditions.
If you have questions or any dissatisfaction, we can help.
- MAB and Mackay sites: 514 488-5552 extension 2023
- Constance-Lethbridge site and Satellite Centre: 514 487-1891 extension 234
- TTY: 514 482-0487
Fax: 514 489-3477