The Lethbridge-Layton-Mackay Rehabilitation Centre Users' Committee brings together representatives from various client groups served by our rehabilitation centre. They are adults or parents of children or adolescents who may have a motor, visual or hearing impairment or a communication disorder.
We represent the users of the MAB, MacKay, Constance-Lethbridge sites and the Satellite Centre.
- Inform users of their rights and obligations.
- Defend the collective rights and interests of users before the institution or any competent authority.
- Accompany and assist users, on request, in any actions they undertake, including filing a complaint.
- Evaluate users’ satisfaction with services received.
- Help improve the quality of services and users’ living conditions.
If you have questions or any dissatisfaction, we can help.
- MAB and Mackay sites: 514 488-5552 extension 2023
- Constance-Lethbridge site and Satellite Centre: 514 487-1891 extension 234
- TTY: 514 482-0487
Fax: 514 489-3477
Info Night hosted by: LLMRC Users' Committee
Join us as we learn about the programs and services offered by Hear Entendre Québec
Wednesday, March 29th, 2023
join on Zoom click here or by phone dial +1 438 809 7799
Meeting ID: 978 4010 0678
ASL Interpretation provided