- Are you between 15 and 25 years old?
- Do you live with a physical disability?
- Do you want to be more independent?
Then, TranXition may be the program for you!
A little bit about us
- Long Group: Where learning social skills and independent living skills meet the community. ( video)
- Short Group: Where you can build on your autonomy and social skills.
- Défi-X: Working out your physical and mental well-being with others who have similar goals. ( video)
- eXplore: Discovery of your own interests and values through a variety of activities and social and cultural experiences. ( video)
- Project Inc.: Check out this group if you want to develop the skills to get a job. ( video)
*** Please Note: The videos were created originally as recruitment videos for the groups in 2021. The videos can be used to give you an idea of the focus of each group. Details have changed for current groups: date, location of group, etc. ***
Contact us should you have any questions about them.
- « À la carte » - runs a couple of times per year
- Examples of topics: Keeping a routine, Cooking, Dating and Relationships, Physical well-being, Mental well-being and relaxation, Socialization, Job-Hunting and many, many more topics!
- Topics & calendars