Tuesday, October 8, 2019
10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Layton Hall, MAB site
By appointment only
To make an appointment to donate blood:
514-488-5552 ext. 2319
Given the success of previousblood donor clinics in 2016 and 2017, we are hopeful that we can count on you once again!
Why should you give blood? You will be helping among others your fellow colleague Melanie, who has been diagnosed with a chronic condition that requires frequent blood transfusions.
- Every 80 seconds, someone in Quebec needs blood.
- Every year, Quebec hospitals use nearly 250,000 units of blood.
- Only 3% of Quebecers who are eligible to give blood make a donation to the collective blood supply managed by Héma-Québec.
- A minimum of 1,000 donations are required every day to meet Quebecers’ needs.
- The current blood supply must better represent Quebec’s cultural diversity.
ZoéLavallée, Enza Stabile, Melanie Bergthorson, and Kelly White
Lethbridge-Layton-Mackay Blood Drive team